Rustic Split Bedroom
About this plan
- This three bedroom home plan has a rustic exterior and a warm interior.
- The foyer has front-to-back-views all the way to the breakfast room.
- An open floor plan ties all the main rooms together with subtle design features - including columns and ceiling treatments - helping define rooms.
- The study is behind french doors and can sub as a guest room if needed in a pinch. Or build out the bonus room if more space is needed.
- The covered porch gives you room to enjoy the outdoors while offering some protection from the elements. Screen it in if you like.