Mountain Home Plan
About this plan
- Vaulted ceilings crown the main living area of this rustic Mountain home plan with a golf cart (or equipment storage) garage.
- Stepping in off the covered porch you'll be taken in by the open floor plan that creates a large living space with front-to-back views.
- Both the family room and the side screened porch have a warming fireplace.
- The master enjoys access to the back covered porch plus a walk-in closet.
- Two bedrooms occupy the second floor with one having a balcony overlooking the back.
- As an added bonus this house plan come with an unfinished lower level that gives you 1,220 sq. ft. of expansion space.
- Related Plans: For a slightly smaller home see house plan 92305MX (1,613 sq. ft.).
- Get an alternate version with house plan 92361MX.