Narrow Lot Northwestern House Plan
About this plan
- Less than 29' wide, this Northwestern house plan has a lot of space for a compact footprint.
- See the great room fireplace as soon as you enter the home from the garage.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining area take you to the back yard.
- Corner windows by the sink let you see out into the back yard, with enough space for a mini-herb garden behind the sink.
- All the bedrooms are upstairs along with a loft and a second floor laundry room.
- Both the master suite and the loft have vaulted ceilings.