Modern House Plan for Front-Sloping Lot
About this plan
- A lower level foyer with coat closet lies right off the garage in this modern house plan designed for a front-sloping lot.
- On the main level, you have one huge open space that combines the kitchen, dining room and spacious great room.
- There's also a separate formal foyer, coffered ceilings in the dining area and a large walk-in pantry off the kitchen.
- The study can also serve as a guest suite due to the nearby bathroom.
- A big bonus room on the second floor is easy to get to from all the bedrooms and is factored into our total living area figures.
- Note the second floor laundry room too.