Southern House Plan with Open Floor Plan
About this plan
- Metal roofing across the front porch and decorative wood shutters accent this Southern house plan that comes with a lot of room for your family ro spread out.
- Using three interior columns instead of walls that block views, this home has sight lines that flow from room to room.
- The glow of the corner fireplace can be seen from the cooking, eating and living areas.
- Built-in lockers off the garage entry help to keep your family organized and there's a big walk-in pantry for food storage.
- The split bedroom configuration separates the elegant master suite from the family bedrooms.
- Notice the door in the master walk-in closet that opens right into the laundry room.