Southern House Plan with Stacked Porches
About this plan
- Lovely stacked porches grace the front of this Southern house plan.
- There's a third porch in back on the ground floor, just right for grilling and relaxing.
- The open floor plan is immediately visible as you enter the home and 10' ceilings make the whole space seem larger.
- The two first floor bedrooms are split apart so you have an isolated master suite off the the right.
- Stairs near the utility room lead up to the second floor where you have two more bedrooms and bonus space (included in the total living area square footage).
- Two sets of double doors open up to the front-facing porch.