Southern House Plan with Home Office
About this plan
- 10' high ceilings in most of the rooms expand the feeling of spaciousness in this attractive Southern house plan.
- A home office near the foyer gives you a quiet place to work from home.
- From the kitchen sink, you can see into the dining area and family room, thanks to the open floor plan.
- Double doors lead to the rear covered porch and there's an uncovered patio area too.
- Homeowners get a large master suite with a tray ceiling and a big walk-in closet.
- The family bedrooms are all the way across the home on the other side of the house.