Southern House Plan with Huge Optional Bonus Room
About this plan
- A big open floor plan is the hallmark of this delightful Southern house plan that has a courtyard style garage.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls so you can see from the dining room right into the family room and kitchen.
- The angled kitchen island flares out on two sides giving you lots of extra counter space.
- The master suite gets a quiet location at the back of the house away from street noise.
- Bedroom 4 has a built-in desk and could be used as a study if desired.
- Each of the two bedrooms on the opposite side of the home has a walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- Finish the optional second floor bonus room that gives you an extra 571 square feet of living space.