Southern House Plan with Bonus Space
About this plan
- A beautiful hip roof extends over the 8' deep front porch of this gracious Southern house plan.
- 12' ceilings top the foyer and the family room with a lovely arch between the two rooms.
- From the kitchen island you can see the family room fireplace but there is enough wall space to lessen any kitchen noise.
- Options include a possible fifth bedroom instead of the study and a huge bonus room on the second floor, complete with walk-in closet and bathroom.
- Homeowners get a spacious master suite with a tray ceiling, two walk-in closets and a giant bathroom with a two-entry shower stall.