Sprawling Southern House Plan
About this plan
- A 34' wide covered front porch shelters your entry into this sprawling Southern house plan.
- Once inside, the open layout gives you amazing views and makes the home feel huge.
- 10' high ceilings expand the space and a big fireplace becomes the focal point.
- Outdoor space consists of covered and uncovered choices.
- The family bedroom wing is on the right side of the home while the master suite gains privacy by being off by itself on the back of the left side of the home.
- Homeowners get two giant walk-in closets and a spacious bathroom that opens directly into the laundry area.
- The optional bonus room is designed with a full bathroom in case you want to add an extra bedroom.