Southern House Plan with Open Layout
About this plan
- A key design feature of this Southern house plan is it's delightful open floor plan.
- With no walls to block the views, the sightlines are fabulous.
- The corner fireplace in the big living room can be seen from all the main living areas.
- Split bedrooms afford privacy to the master suite with its lovely tray ceiling.
- Double sinks and a giant walk-in closet are added pluses.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 on the opposite side of the home share a hall bathroom with two sinks to keep things moving on busy mornings.
- A rear covered porch has lots of room for table and chairs.