Huge, Open Living Space
About this plan
- The unusual roof of the front porch of this Southern house plan attracts admiring eyes from the street.
- Three sets of double doors open right up into the massive family room where you have a fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- The sink in the kitchen island is positioned to take in the views of the family room, nook and rear porch.
- A quiet master suite awaits homeowners, with a plush master bathroom and giant walk-in closet divided into his and her compartments.
- Storage is not a problem, with large walk-in closets in all the bedrooms and a huge walk-in pantry.