Elegant Acadian House Plan
About this plan
- An elegant hip roof and decorative shutters grace this Acadian house plan, giving it a regal look.
- The arched entry porch shelters you as you step into the home through double doors.
- While there are wide openings between rooms, you get a sense of each room being separate.
- Designed with lots of counter space, the kitchen also has a peninsula eating bar that overlooks the informal eating nook.
- The split bedroom layout gives you a quiet master suite off by itself.
- A cozy home office is tucked away on your way to the master suite.
- Sharing a connected jack and jill bathroom, the two family bedrooms are on the other side of the home.
- Bonus space on the second floor adds an additional 403 square feet and comes with an extra bathroom.