Acadian House Plan with Split Bedrooms
About this plan
- The 6' deep front porch supports the hip roof of this engaging Acadian house plan.
- Two interior columns provide separation between the kitchen and big family room, allowing sightlines between the two.
- The rear covered porch is twice as deep as the front porch, giving you lots of room for table and chairs.
- In the master suite, a door in the extra-large walk-in closet opens directly into the laundry room - a wonderful convenience!
- The carport in back is side load and has a big storage space to one side.
- The split bedroom layout places the family bedrooms away from the master suite.