Exclusive Ranch House Plan
About this plan
- Neat and tidy, this traditional Ranch house plan (exclusive to Architectural Designs!) has a simple gable roof that makes the home more economical to build.
- Casual living is a key design element, with no formal dining room that rarely gets used.
- Instead you have a big, open layout with all the eating, cooking and living areas combined into one big space.
- A corner fireplace warms the whole area and glass on three sides of the dining area brightens the kitchen too.
- The split bedroom configuration separates the master suite from the family bedrooms, giving homeowners a quiet retreat.
- The study faces your front yard so you can watch what's going on outside.