Spacious Traditional House Plan
About this plan
- This exciting Traditional house plan comes with lots of space for a large family and room to spread out for everyone in the family.
- The elegant curved staircase is the first thing you see as you enter the foyer.
- Two interior columns announce the entrance to the formal dining room where you have lots of room for table and chairs.
- The focal point of the huge living room is the big fireplace with built-ins on either side.
- Four big windows look out over the rear covered porch.
- Get an island plus a peninsula eating bar in the efficient kitchen where the sink positions you to keep an eye on the living room and back porch while cooking.
- An elegant coffered ceiling tops the study that has a fireplace of its own.
- In the master suite, a bayed sitting area lies at one end, creating a reading nook.
- The master walk-in closet is huge, with room to add a center island chest of drawers if desired.
- Upstairs, the two bedrooms on this level are also huge and each have a bayed sitting area, walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- The icing on the cake is the home theater room plus a game room with half bathroom attached.
- NOTE: Please allow 5 business days for arrival.