Craftsman with Lots of Expandable Space
About this plan
- Step right into the big living room of this Craftsman house plan and take in the built-ins on either side of the fireplace.
- Lovely, arched openings between the living room and dining room/kitchen add elegance, as does the tray ceiling.
- Out back, a large deck is easily reached through double doors.
- There's another side deck too with doors from the mud room and sun room.
- Use the sunroom as an extra bedroom if desired.
- The split bedroom layout serves to give privacy to the master suite.
- Double sinks and a big soaking tub plus two walk-in closets are added pluses.
- This home comes with the option of a finished lower level that adds 1422 square feet.
- You also get bonus space with 290 square feet above the garage.