Optional Finished Lower Level
About this plan
- Designed for a sloping lot, this good-looking Craftsman house plan can be expanded to add an extra bedroom, bathroom and game room on the optional lower level.
- The main floor is perfect for retirees who don't want to climb stairs.
- With it's open layout, the living area feels huge, even more so with the vaulted living room.
- Outdoor space includes a screened porch and an open deck.
- The kitchen holds lots of counter space and an island with an unusual shape.
- Let the kids or grandkids relax in the second floor loft area near two large bedrooms.