About this plan
- An elegant hip roof and sheltered front porch give this Southern house plan its gracious facade.
- The open floor plan expands the main living area, making it feel huge.
- From the kitchen sink, you can see the living room fireplace and large rear porch.
- A walk-in storage pantry lies close by, along with the laundry room so you can keep things moving without going far.
- The split bedroom configuration separates the master suite from the family bedrooms.
- Note the generous size of bedroom 3 with its walk-in closet.