Exclusive Farmhouse Plan for a Sloping Lot
About this plan
- A mix of stone, shakes and board and battan siding really highlight the lovely features of this exclusive Farmhouse home plan.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls to keep the sightlines open on the first floor.
- From the angled kitchen island you can survey almost the whole floor.
- A stunning master suite on this level offers a double tray ceiling, huge walk-in closet and a spa-like bathroom with a grand soaking tub right in the middle.
- Catch some sun on the deck or enjoy the fireplace in the screened porch.
- There's a reading nook on the landing on the way up to the second floor.
- Two big bedrooms lie close to the enormous kids lounge plus office space with sliding pocket doors.
- Finish the lower level when you're ready to expand and gain an extra 2,065 square feet of living space.
- The roof has a 12:12 primary pitch and an 18:12 secondary pitch.