Traditional House Plan with Two-Story Ceilings
About this plan
- The two-story tall entry porch of this Traditional house plan showcases the grand transom window over the front door.
- Elegant interior columns add a custom touch and keep the sight lines flowing.
- Both the foyer and the back half of the great room have dramatic two-story ceilings.
- There's glass on three sides of the dining room, including a sliding glass doors that takes you outside quickly.
- The big great room fireplace can be seen all the way to the kitchen.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom features a lovely tray ceiling and big walk-in closet.
- In the 2 car garage, you get a big storage area at the back for bikes and lawn equipment.
- Built-ins in the mud room are great organizers.