Exciting Craftsman House Plan with Finished Two-Story Sports Court
About this plan
- Get a finished two-story sports court and three levels of fun in this exciting Craftsman house plan.
- Designed for a large family, this home comes packed with lots of entertaining spaces and quiet space tucked away from any noise.
- The open floor plan can be seen right off the foyer giving you sweeping views.
- Hide out in the study or the hearth room with its cozy fireplace.
- An interior window in the mud room lets you watch the kids play in the sports court below.
- The vaulted master suite comes with an exceptional master bathroom and enormous L-shaped walk-in closet.
- There's a second floor laundry room to serve all four bedrooms on this floor.
- Let the parties begin on the huge finished lower level where you get a poker room, a game room with wet bar and a fifth bedroom.
- There's even a locker room near the sports court.
- Related Plan: For a different exterior and a bit more space, see house plan 73375HS (6,021 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as restrictions may apply.