Craftsman Dream Home with Lower Level Expansion
About this plan
- An eyebrow dormer sits pretty between the two second floor gables of this Craftsman dream house plan.
- The floor plan gives you everything you want including an open layout, command center off the mud room and a two-sided fireplace shared by the great room and hearth room.
- Bright and airy, the hearth room is flooded with light from eight windows.
- Every bedroom on the second floor is spacious and bedrooms 2 and 3 have charming window seats.
- The master suite benefits from a corner fireplace and tray ceiling plus a huge walk-in closet.
- The second floor laundry room is huge and has the added advantage of a walk-in storage closet.
- If you finish the lower level, you get a fabulous entertaining spot with wet bar, games area and family room plus a fifth bedroom.
- The roof is a truss design with a 11:12 pitch.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.