Storybook House Plan With Master Sitting Room
About this plan
- There's lots of details on the exterior of this Northwest house plan that will please homeowners every time they drive home.
- The combination of stone, siding and shakes plus multiple gables presents a true custom look.
- Inside, a lovely tray ceiling tops the foyer that is open to the formal dining room.
- The heart of the home is in back where you have the kitchen, dinette and great room all open to each other.
- There's even a delightful sunroom that's flooded with light from two big banks of windows.
- A key design element is the superb master suite that is appointed with a separate sitting room complete with its own cozy fireplace.
- Three additional bedrooms and a handy second floor laundry room give you both room and convenience for family living.
- Finish the optional lower level if you want even more space that adds 1,163 square feet to the total living area.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.