Sports Court and Hobby Room
About this plan
- This magnificent Craftsman home has it all - and then some!
- Two-story and tray ceilings add visual interest and the open layout on the main floor and lower level give you sweeping views.
- A delightful hobby room off the kitchen has an interior window that looks down onto the sports court below so you can watch the kids playing.
- You'll also get a dedicated exercise room, an extra bedroom and a rec area with large wet bar for entertaining or grabbing a quick snack without walking upstairs.
- When it's time for bed, head to the huge second floor with three bedrooms plus a large master suite with tray ceiling.
- Related Plans: Get a ball court and more room with house plan 73323HS (6,032 sq. ft.) and downsize with 73322HS (4,518 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.