Grand Hill Country Style
About this plan
- Interesting angles and grand style characterize this magnificent Hill Country home.
- The raised foyer opens up to a lage vestibule where the fanned staircase takes center stage.
- Columns are used to define the parlor and dining room, preserving the views between rooms.
- A hidden storage closet and a wall of bookshelves enhance the study where you have a lovely terrace nearby for fresh air.
- The two-way fireplace warms both the parlor and kitchen area.
- The plush master retreat has a separate sitting area set in a bay, a coffee bar and a private outdoor porch.
- On your way up to the second floor, stop on the landing to enter a cozy sunroom that makes a great reading spot.
- Two of the bedrooms on the upper floor have their own playroom plus a kid's study that makes homework easier.
- When the homework is done, head to the huge games room with its elegant tray ceiling.
- A residential elevator makes moving from floor to floor a breeze.