Second Floor Games Room
About this plan
- Design features such as a clipped roofline, multiple gables and a stone and brick exterior make this Traditional home stand out.
- Inside, special ceiling treatments and built-ins add a custom touch.
- The formal dining room boasts a walk-in wine cellar and a nearby butler's pantry to aid in serving.
- In back, the main living area is L-shaped and all open concept for better views.
- A luxurious master suite awaits homeowners with a tray ceiling and double doors that open to the vaulted covered porch with an outdoor fireplace.
- The master walk-in closet is thoughtfully divided into his and her sections.
- On the way up to the second floor, stop by the large raised media room.
- The second floor has two spacious bedrooms each with a huge walk-in closet.
- Loft space has a built-in desk for homework or surfing the web.
- A huge games room can be used by kids and adults alike.
- Bonus space can be finished to suit your needs.