4-Bed Craftsman Home Plan with Beds Upstairs and 3-Car Garage
About this plan
- With it's eye-catching shingled and clapboard exterior and beefy gabled front porch, this Craftsman house plan has great curb appeal.
- The open layout inside is ideal for families who want to spend time together. And when you want some alone time, the study makes a wonderful retreat.
- Pocket doors close off the study for added privacy.
- The mud room and walk-in pantry add efficiency.
- All the bedrooms are upstairs along with a cozy playroom for the kids. The second floor laundry room is a real convenience.
- The master suite has a giant walk-in closet divided into his and her sections.
- Related Plans: Get a 2-car garage with house plan 500038VV (2,997 sq. ft.). Get more room with house plan 500001VV (3,532 sq. ft.; 2 car garage).