Exciting Craftsman House Plan with First Floor Master
About this plan
- Large and comfortable rooms are the hallmark of this exciting Craftsman house plan.
- Two bay windows in back extend the living spaces in the nook and master suite.
- There's an abundance of counter space in the well-designed kitchen that has a peninsula eating bar open to the family room.
- An octagonal rotunda with a tray ceiling in the center of the home directs you to the kitchen, master suite or formal dining room.
- The second floor belongs to the kids with each bedroom having a giant walk-in closet.
- The spacious playroom keeps toys out of the first floor living areas.
- Unfinished space gives you extra storage.