Spacious Tudor House Plan
About this plan
- This spacious Tudor house plan offers large rooms, a first floor guest suite and a big, open floor plan, all wrapped up with that Old World Tudor charm.
- The home is filled with storage space and over-sized walk-in closets on both floors.
- There's a quiet study at the front of the house and a comfortable guest suite with fireplace that would work well as an in-law suite.
- In the kitchen you have a second prep sink in the large island as well as a big walk-in pantry.
- Double doors in the dining room take you outside to the back covered porch.
- Four more bedrooms lie up on the second floor including the deluxe master suite.
- There's even a second floor laundry room with a door right into the master walk-in closet.
- Loft space is brightened by five big windows that overlook your front yard.
- The detached garage comes with a bonus room above, adding an additional 436 square feet of living space.