Spacious Northwest House Plan with Playroom for Kids
About this plan
- Large, open spaces and formal and informal dining options are the hallmarks of this Northwest house plan.
- When you step through the foyer you have immediate views of the formal dining room on the left and the huge, open great room area in back.
- The kitchen is a cook's delight with a big walk-in pantry, lots of counter space and a big work island.
- A first floor master suite means no stairs to climb at the end of a long day.
- Homeowners get a spacious walk-in closet divided into his and her sections.
- A pocket office has a door to the porch, keeping the rest of the house private.
- All three bedrooms on the second floor have easy access to the giant playroom that your kids will love.
- Or use it as a media room.