Appealing Tudor House Plan with Loads of Storage Space
About this plan
- Clipped roof lines and decorative wood trim accent this appealing Tudor house plan.
- The large foyer is flanked by a quiet study and the formal dining room.
- Notice the huge walk-in storage closet off the study.
- There's also a spacious walk-in pantry off the kitchen.
- Additional storage is gained from the big kitchen island and the nearby butler's pantry.
- The L-shaped main living area is all open concept so you have lovely views of the deck from the kitchen, nook and family room.
- All the bedrooms are upstairs including the giant master suite with its L-shaped walk-in clothes closet.
- There's a handy second floor laundry room and a huge bonus room with an attached bathroom.