Flexible House Plan with Stone and Shake Exterior
About this plan
- This flexible house plan has an attractive exterior with a blend of stone and shakes on the front and clapboard on the sides.
- Use the room off the foyer as a den or a third bedroom - owner's choice.
- What family wouldn't appreciate a walk-in coat closet and bench seating off the garage entrance?
- In the main living area, the sightlines flow from the kitchen to the dining area to the spacious family room.
- A huge walk-in pantry anchors one end of the efficient kitchen.
- There's a chill 'n grill counter near the covered porch and signature space that offers possibilities like a pocket office, extra walk-in closet, hobby room or wine cellar.
- Homeowners get a first floor master suite with a huge walk-in closet that opens directly into the laundry room.
- On the second floor, bedroom 2 is off by itself.
- Finish the bonus room to add 488 square feet of living space.