Exclusive Victorian with Bay Windows
About this plan
- A big bay window expands the foyer of this enchanting Victorian house plan.
- Wide openings in the formal dining room keep it separate yet visible to the family room and kitchen.
- Double doors in the keeping room lead to a delightful screened porch ready for outdoor dining in comfort.
- On the second floor, the front facing bedroom also gets a big bay that's a perfect reading nook.
- The master suite comes with a vaulted ceiling, private bathroom and big walk-in closet.
- Bonus space over the garage ensures that any noise won't disturb rooms below.
- Related Plan: Get a side-load garage and an extra bedroom with house plan 30084RT (2,935 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: This plan cannot be built in Virginia or within a 50 mile radius of the Virginia/North Carolina border.