Exclusive Victorian with Bay Windows
About this plan
- A big bay window expands the foyer of this enchanting Victorian house plan.
- Wide openings in the formal dining room keep it separate yet visible to the family room and kitchen.
- Double doors in the keeping room lead to a delightful screened porch ready for outdoor dining in comfort.
- A quiet guest suite off to the side makes a wonderful in-law suite.
- On the second floor, the front facing bedroom also gets a big bay that's a perfect reading nook.
- The master suite comes with a vaulted ceiling, private bathroom and big walk-in closet.
- Bonus space over the garage ensures that any noise won't disturb rooms below.
- Related Plan: Get a front-facing garage and eliminate the bedroom behind the garage with house plan 30085RT (2,607 sq. ft.).
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan cannot be built in Virginia or within a 50 mile radius of the Virginia/North Carolina border.