Striking Traditional House Plan
About this plan
- Cascading gables and a lovely hip roof really boost the curb appeal of this Traditional house plan.
- Engaging views begin as soon as you open the door, thanks to the open floor plan.
- Sightlines go straight back over 46' through to the vaulted rear porch.
- Both the master suite and the breakfast nook have doors to the porch.
- A second family living space includes the gourmet kitchen, nook and huge angled family room that also has a vaulted ceiling.
- All three bedrooms are separated from each other, offering privacy to all.
- Finish the optional lower level and gain a fourth bedroom, family room with kitchenette and an exercise room.
- This lower level would make wonderful in-law accommodations.
- NOTE: Contact us if building in the Gainesville, Georgia area as restrictions apply.
- The crawlspace version comes with the same elevations as the basement version.