Storybook Bungalow with Bonus Over the Garage
About this plan
- This storybook bungalow house plan features an attractive covered front porch supported by four tapered columns with stacked stone bases. It gives you 224 square feet of space to enjoy.
- In the foyer, views extend through to the back of the home, a function of a great open floor plan.
- The living room has a fireplace and built-ins while the dining room enjoys a great box bay window with four windows bringing in natural light.
- The kitchen has an angled island with room for two to sit and have a casual bite to eat. Steps away, the screened porch offers another great spot to enjoy company.
- Laundry is conveniently located near the master suite which is on the main. If you need, you can put guests in the front room (or use it as an office).
- Upstairs there is a a third bedroom with a walk-in closet and a large seating area.
- Related Plans: Get basement stairs with house plan 18266BE. And get more room with house plan 18289BE (2,186 sq. ft.).