4 Bed Storybook Bungalow House Plan
About this plan
- All the charming features of a storybook Bungalow home are captured in this stunning home plan, from the wide front porch to the big center gable.
- The foyer is flanked by a mudroom also accessed from the garage and a guest bed. A coat closet helps reduce clutter.
- The back of the home gives you an open floor plan with the kitchen, dining and family room all open to each other. The family enjoys a fireplace and access to the covered porch in back.
- A spacious island in the well-designed kitchen has room for an eating bar and the walk-in pantry is a nice touch.
- The master is on the main floor and gives you a window seat and porch access as well as a five fixture bath and a walk-in closet.
- Upstairs you have two more bedrooms sharing a Jack and Jill bath.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plans 18240BE (2,597 sq. ft.) and 18252BE (3,423 sq. ft.).
- Get a detached garage with house plan 18255BE (2,313 sq. ft.).