Ranch Home Plan with Open Living Area
About this plan
- Decorative wood trim under the eaves dress up this Northwest Ranch home plan.
- The simple L-shaped foundation and gable roof make the home economical to build.
- The den off the foyer can be used as a third bedroom if desired.
- In the main living area, an open layout lets you see from the living room clear across the kitchen into the dining room on the other side.
- The master suite and second bedroom are in the back of the home, away from street noise.