Exclusive Craftsman House Plan with Third Floor Bonus Room
About this plan
- A great big wide foyer ushers you into this sturdy Craftsman house plan that is exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- Double doors open to reveal a study that can easily serve as an extra bedroom thanks to the walk-in closet and attached bathroom.
- In between the kitchen and the formal dining room, you get both a butler's pantry and a large walk-in food storage pantry.
- The heart of the home is in back where the family room, kitchen and informal nook form one, large open space.
- Glass on three sides brightens the dining area that is flanked by two covered porches.
- All four bedrooms on the second floor have walk-in closets and homeowners get a beautiful vaulted ceiling in the master bedroom.
- There's even a handy second floor laundry room, right where most of the laundry is generated.
- The study loft faces front and is brightened by a bank of triple windows.
- Head upstairs to the third floor bonus room that adds 543 square feet of living space.