Cleverly-Designed Narrow Lot House Plan
About this plan
- Metal roofing, stonework and shakes accent the exterior of this narrow lot Northwest house plan.
- Cleverly designed to maximize the use of space, the home makes use of every inch of its 23' wide footprint.
- A stack washer/dryer closet saves space and the marvelous open layout of the main living area makes the home feel larger.
- The master suite is on the first floor and upstairs there are two more bedrooms.
- A second washer/dryer closet on this floor is a wonderful convenience.
- The loft space has an open rail that expands the area.
- Related Plans: Get different exteriors and layouts with house plan 17805LV (1,572 sq. ft.), house plan 17806LV (1,582 sq. ft.) and house plan 17808LV (1,614 sq. ft.).