Exclusive Family-Friendly Prairie Style House Plan
About this plan
- Wide overhangs on the eaves of this Prairie style house plan keep the sun out of the main house while transoms serve to brighten the home.
- There's a huge amount of space inside so your family can spread out comfortably.
- The flex room off the foyer can be a formal dining room, a study or whatever you wish.
- A two-way fireplace warms both the huge gathering room and the informal breakfast area by the kitchen.
- Get a food pantry and a dish pantry plus a big island for extra storage.
- The stunning master suite is off by itself and showcases a gorgeous beamed ceiling atop the bedroom.
- There's a wet bar area, two big walk-in closets and a spacious master bathroom.
- On the far right side of the home, a guest suite has its own covered patio and would make a great in-law suite.
- The home even comes with a guest casita that would also have in-law possibilities. The casita is included in the 3,571 square foot total living area.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a connected bathroom and a children's study or playroom.