Grand & Gracious Hill Country Living
About this plan
- This grand and gracious Texas Hill Country house plan is reminiscent of the great Western ranch houses.
- The gallery entry opens to 21' height great room with overlooks from spaces above. From the entry, one can look all across the home to the terrace and porch beyond.
- Note the defined dining room with built-ins.
- The comfortable kitchen overlooks the great room and features a breakfast bar, oversize island with 42' cooktop, walk-in pantry and wine grotto with iron door.
- All bedrooms are ensuite for privacy and seclusion.
- Upstairs you'll find a unique screened sleeping porch as well as a large covered entertainment porch.
- The game area has a wet bar and library shelves. It overlooks the great room.
- The master bedroom suite features a fireplace and rustic master bath with stone floors throughout, stone walls and deck plus a jetted tub and shower.