Robert Adam Homes is one of the top builders in the Cincinnati area. With a strong foothold around the East and North. The customer is the foundation for everything we create. Your style & desires will help shape the house of your dreams.
As a builder that prides himself on being at the jobsite EVERYDAY, below is a bit about his background:
R. ADAM RHEIN, PRESIDENT
- Cincinnati Country Day Graduate, 2000
- Finance Major and Real Estate Minor Graduate of College of Business at the University of Cincinnati
- COO of YUMA Property Maintenance Company
- Son, of Robert C. Rhein. One of the region’s most distinguished residential developers of upscale lifestyle communities such as Heritage Club, Four Bridges, Long Cove, Carmelle, and Reserves of Carmelle.
- Extensive internships with grading contractors, surveying companies and land development companies.
- 5 Years Experience as Superintendent/ Construction Manager in three Premier Neighborhoods for St. Lawrence Homes in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- 2 years as Superintendent/ Construction Manager in several Premier Neighborhoods in Hamilton, Butler and Warren Counties.
- Custom Home Building based on construction of 3 to 4 homes per year.
- Home Builders Association Member
- Native of Indian Hill, Ohio
- Currently resides in Loveland, Ohio with his Wife, Robyn and Daughter, Lanyn